Who doesn’t like to have a whiter teeth and a beautiful smile like the ones in television and magazine ads? I know most of you do! Every individual of us wants healthy whiter teeth primarily because it improves to look cleaner and healthier looking. The question we should ask ourselves: “How can we do accomplish the smile that we want?”
Take note of below knock out tips to have a healthy-looking smile:
1. Use toothpaste that is rich in fluoride to whiten your teeth and keep them healthy-looking. Brush your teeth at least thrice a day.
2. Eat more water-rich fruits (apples and pears) and vegetables (celery, carrots, potatoes) to keep our mouth hydrated. This does not only make our body healthier but our teeth as well. This also helps our mouth produce more saliva that helps eradicate bacteria in our teeth and mouth.
3. Make a natural tooth cleanser that you can use to erase the stain on your teeth. Combine salt and baking soda, mix it well, use it as toothpaste on your toothbrush and gently brush your teeth. Do these not more than once a week to avoid corrosion of your tooth’s enamel.
4. Wear red lipstick. This trick usually works by making our teeth appear whiter and more visible.
5. Try consuming spearmint, peppermint and cinnamon. This does not only freshen our breath, but this also eradicated bacteria in our mouth and this can also be used as a whitening agent.
6. Gargle water after drinking dark-stained drinks like coffee, tea, soda, or anything that is dark. The darker the beverage you drink, the more that it can cause staining to your teeth.
Always make sure to follow the tips in order to achieve a health-looking and brighter smile that we are aiming for.