Bonding is a quick, painless in-office procedure to repair cracks, chips, gaps between teeth or cover stained teeth to enhance your smile. Bonding can often be done without anesthesia if there is no decay or pulp exposure.
The bonding material is developed in many shades allowing the dentist to accurately match the shade of your natural teeth. The composite resin forms a durable, stain resistant surface that is later smoothed and polished to give it a natural appearance and feel.
Bonding can be used to:
- Protect exposed roots of teeth
- Repair cracks, unevenness, chips
- Close spaces between your front teeth
- Reshape crooked or misshapen teeth
- Replace old or unattractive silver fillings
- Whiten stained teeth
- Replace missing teeth
Suffering from Dental Pain? Get Relief Today
Call for Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointment909-344-3543
Dr. Changela and Mandeep Patel Is a Top Rated Emergency Dentists in Pomona