Looking for a Cosmetic Dentist?
Find out how Pomona Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Your Smile…
The goal of Pomona cosmetic dentistry is to improve your smile and appearance, not necessarily to correct a dental condition. Many people with cosmetic dental concerns, such as missing or stained teeth, feel self-conscious about their smile. If you can relate, consider speaking to a cosmetic dentist in Pomona about undergoing one or more of the following procedures:
- Bonding: Cosmetic dentists use this procedure to cover up gaps and cracks in teeth, improve the appearance of stained teeth, reshape teeth, or replace old silver fillings. The materials used for dental bonding are as close as possible to the natural color and appearance of your teeth.
- Crowns: A crown is placed on top of a badly broken or decayed tooth in order to preserve it. They are also used on teeth after a root canal. Crowns are typically made from ceramic, but you can also choose gold or porcelain.
- Dental Implants: These are rapidly replacing dentures as the treatment of choice for missing teeth. Your dentist first creates replacement roots for your missing teeth and then drills small titanium posts into your jaw. These permanently hold your new implants in place. A major benefit of dental implants is that they do not put pressure on the healthy remaining teeth surrounding them.
- Teeth Whitening: This is a simple, painless way to improve the appearance of your smile in as little as one visit. The dentist uses a special bleaching agent to remove stains caused by plaque, food, coffee or other beverages. Although you can buy an over-the-counter teeth whitening kit, it takes much longer to get the same results.
- Veneers: While a crown covers an entire tooth, a veneer goes only on the outer part of the tooth. Veneers are made of either porcelain or resin and are used to conceal stained, chipped or mildly decaying teeth.
Learn More about Pomona Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Bhavin Changela is a cosmetic dentist in Pomona who offers all of the above treatments. Please contact Pearl Dental to schedule a consultation to learn more.